gagmewithapitchfork

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Some Hinterland Who's Who Shit

Squirrels are fucked up little animals. No other animal on this fucking planet that I am aware of has an ethical crisis when it crosses a street. Most animals (and perhaps some small children) just cross the damn street. But squirrels don't. They just cross, then stop, think about what it is they are doing, switch directions, go, then stop, ponder some more, maybe even fart, then switch to another direction, then go. Then the idiots get flattened by a Buick. Big fucking surprise. There is one in my neighborhood who is missing his tail. The little guy was in front of me, as I was walking home. He freaked out and fled in the direction ahead, entreating me to a sight I never quite anticipated. I must say, that is way more squirrel anus than I needed to see. Shudder!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home