gagmewithapitchfork

Monday, August 27, 2007

Open Letter Vol. 3

Dear Dromonaut:

How's it going? Awesome, I bet. How's that car of yours? Not the winter beater, of course. I am referring to the stealth German murder weapon with which you lovingly cut me off in traffic. I am in impressed. Really, I am. For someone who dumped some serious change to convince the world that you have a cock, I am surprised that you don't drive it around with as much care, as though your pasty ass was made out of solid fucking gold. Must you drive so perilously close? By close, I mean enough to rim the asshole of owner of the Dodge Caravan - the one you butted up behind in traffic - through the windshield.

Regards,

The one of many who wish you dead

P.S. Audis do not get you laid.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home